Saturday, November 17, 2012

Operation Declutter

Now that my I've gotten through the last tests of 2012, it's time to conquer my list of things that I've been wanting to tackle for months!  One of the areas of my "To Do" list that has been bothering me the most lately is clutter.  There's something about piles of paper, junk drawers, and crammed closets that is starting to get on my nerves.  It was never a huge problem for me in the past, but I think I'm finally hitting that point in life where less is more. With some upcoming time off from rotations aka "work", I'm determined to attack some of my worst clutter sources.



I may be the only one with that last bit of clutter, and I think I'm going to tackle that clutter with some deep cleaning, but that's another post in itself.

Since today was my first true "day off" I couldn't wait to start! I began attacking my paper clutter (class notes and receipts) bright and early with the help of a new purchase (details to come later in the week), but I think to put it simply, I'm smitten!

Anybody else have big plans for the end of the year or other types of clutter you are wanting to tackle?   Or do you have any tips for how to cut back on clutter?



No comments:

Post a Comment